Euryton Trust Management (“ETM”) is a mid size trust office and has established itself as a reliable independent provider of domiciliary, accounting and corporate secretarial services for international businesses requiring a corporate presence in The Netherlands.
With a team of qualified professionals from five different nationalities and an international and diverse client portfolio, ETM offers a dynamic and international work environment.
The office currently is looking for an accountant to strengthen the team.
He/she will maintain the financial administrations, perform bookings in the Exact-system, compile annual accounts and support the clients all the day to day activitis for the Dutch entities. The accountant is supervised by the senior accountant of ETM and is part of a team of accountants, lawyers and supporting staff, with whom he/she will work in close cooperation.
- Maintain the administration of clients in Exact;
- Perform entries in Exact system;
- Daily client contact on financial issues;
- Compile annual accounts;
- Preparation of periodic reports for the clients;
- Assisting with the day to day activities of the clients;
- Assist accountants on day to day activities;
- Assist in preparation VAT reports for clients.
- Degree in finance administration (MBO – HBO level)
- 3-4 years relevant work experience, preferably at a trust office, accounting firm or other financial institution;
- Knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP;
- Knowledge of and experience with VAT;
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible
- Responsible and proactive attitude;
- Accurate with an eye for detail;
- Knowledge of and experience with Exact is a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS (preferred).
What we offer
- A challenging and diverse job;
- A growing company with an informal, international and dynamic team;
- The right candidate will be able to grow into an independent position within our company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter (in English) outlining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of: Ms. E. Roesli.